If you'd like to help pets like Romeo and Juliet you can do so by donating online with a one-time donation or set up a monthly gift to the Ray of Hope program. Ray of Hope cost us over $70,000 to fund in 2012. We provide funding for spay/neuter surgeries, vaccines, medications, heartworm tests, heartworm treatments and other medical procedures for pets at the KCK Animal Control shelter.
Will you join us in saving lives?
- Donate funds to The Ray of Hope program by mailing in your gift to: HSGKC, Attn: Ray of Hope, 5445 Parallel Parkway, KCK 66104; call 913-596-1000 ext. 114, or donate online:
- Donate to Gabriel's Fund to help with the medical costs of pets that require more extensive care by mailing your gift to: HSGKC, Attn: Gabriel's Fund, 5445 Parallel Parkway, KCK 66104; call 913-596-1000 ext. 114, or donate online:
- Become a weekend pet adoption volunteer for KCK Animal Control dogs (held at the Olathe PetSmart). Call 913-596-1000 ext. 122 or send an email.
- Donate dog food and new or used collars & leashes. Our rescue partners greatly appreciate donations of dry dog food to help cut costs. Unopened bags of Purina, Pedigree, or any brand except Ol'Roy are much needed. We also need collars & leashes for satellite adoptions and sending home with dogs. Medium & large sizes are most needed. You can drop off donations at our shelter or during Ray of Hope satellite events or HSGKC satellite events at those locations.
- Adopt a pet from KCK Animal Control. Visit the KCK Animal Control Petfinder page for more information on adopting their pets, weekend satellite adoption locations, off-site cat adoption locations, and to view photos of some of the pets at their shelter.